We are looking for a DevOps Engineer responsible for managing server infrastructure and being involved in planning deployment strategy for different environments.
- Automate server management process using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc..
- Closely monitor servers using services like NewRelic, CloudWatch
- Streamline server environment using Docker or similar tools
- Plan out Continuous Integration strategy and manage deployments using various tools
- Manage and plan AWS infrastructure using ELB, API Gateway, VPC etc..
- Manage and optimize web servers like Apache and Nginx
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Plan and manage server backups
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in DevOps
- Strong proficiency with Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Hands on experience with Git and good at handling Git conflicts
- Passionate to explore and implement new technologies